Hi and welcome to PressureWasherReview.net. On this website I will do my best to provide you with news, information and good faith reviews on some of the best-selling and highly rated pressure washers available today. I will go over advantages and disadvantages of each. Here you will find all sorts of information about pressure washers, the best water cleaners available online and the advantages and disadvantages to each one. I am not here just to sell you. I am here to help assist you so that you can make the best possible decision on which pressure washer to buy. Some of these can be very expensive, so it is best to do research. If you have any question or comments please feel free to post them and I will answer them as soon as possible. I have compiled honest reviews of the best pressure washers available in the market, in order to help ensure your money goes well spent.
How to Pick the Best Pressure Washer
Deciding on the perfect pressure washer can be a difficult task to undertake. There are so many different brands in the market and all have different specifications. There is a wide range in prices and you have to decided if you want the convenience of a low maintenance electric pressure washer with less power vs a gas pressure washer with lots of power that will require you to maintain the engine.
I have listed 2 of the most important points that you should consider when purchasing a pressure washer.
- Value your Needs. 1st things first. Decide on what type of projects you are going to be doing. Small household tasks can be done by a basic electric pressure washer. Simple cleaning around the house does not require a machine with a ton of power and specs. A lower cost electric machine will be able to get those jobs done. However, if you are looking to do jobs faster and clean deep stains you may need more power. Take pressure washing a concrete driveway for example. An electric pressure washer usually does not have enough power to get deep stains out of concrete. You will need something with more PSI, and to get more PSI you need to have a gas engine. 2800+ PSI is recommend to power wash a concrete driveway.
Are you going to be using the pressure washer for you business? You may want to get a commercial grade unit right away. They have higher quality parts and are built to last a lot longer than consumer grade pressure washers.
- PSI and other Features. This goes with valuing you needs, but you have to determine what type of job you will be doing and how much PSI you need to complete it. Remember it is important that you choose the best washer you can afford. Again, you may be able to get away with an electric pressure washer to clean you deck and car, but you may need more power to completely strip the old paint from your deck in order to reseal it. You also need to look at the GPM. The higher Gallons Per Minute the machine is rated for the faster you will be able to complete the task. On the other hand the lower the GPM the more water you are saving. Pressure washers are able to produce much higher flows than your standard garden hose all while using less water.
Other features you will want to examine are the quality of the pump, engine, and overall design. You will also want to pay attention to how heavy the machine is and how compact it is for storing.
You can use the table below to compare the best pressure washers available and if you need more detailed info you can click on my review link to see what I have to say about each model.
Top Pressure WashersHere is a detailed top 10 list of the features and benefits of the industry leading and best-selling pressure washers.
|Pressure Washers||PSI||GPM||Customer Reviews||Price||My Review||Buy on Amazon|
|Sun Joe SPX3000||2030||1.76||Click Here||$||My Review|
|AR Blue Clean AR383||1900||1.5||Click Here||$||My Review|
|Simpson MSH3125-S||3100||2.5||Click Here||$$$||My Review|
|Generac 6596||2800||2.5||Click Here||$$||My Review|
|Karcher K 3.000||1800||1.3||Click Here||$||My Review|
|Karcher K 2.300||1600||1.25||Click Here||$||My Review|
|THE FORCE 2000||2000||1.6||Click Here||$$||My Review|
|Generac 6602||3100||2.8||Click Here||$$$||My Review|
|Powerstroke PS80519||2200||2.0||Click Here||$$||My Review|
|Simpson PS3228-S||3200||2.8||Click Here||$$$$||My Review|
1. Sun Joe SPX3000 – Top Rated and Best Selling Electric Pressure Washer
- This machine is an electric beast. There are many reasons why it is the best-selling pressure washer on Amazon. It continues to receive positive feedback. Check my honest review.
2. Powerstroke PS80544 3000 PSI 2.5 GPM Pressure Washer – A Fan Favorite and can usually be picked up locally at Walmart.
- Entry level yet powerful gas pressure washer that is also a lightweight model. Budget-friendly and perfectly suited for home use. Check the reviews here.
3. Simpson PS3228-S PowerShot 3200 PSI 2.8 GPM Honda GX200 Engine Gas Pressure Washer
- This super powerful machine is perfectly suited for those who need more power than your average electric power washer will provide. It is rated at 3200 PSI and can get almost any job done without having to spend a fortune on a commercial grade unit. Read my review here.
Most Popular Pressure Washer Brands
I know that not every reader on this site is an expert on pressure washers. Therefore, I have put together a few review articles about the best high-quality brands out there, such as:
- Simpson Cleaning
- AR North America
- Sun Joe
I Leave You With This… The more you research the better your understanding and expectations of the best pressure washer for you will become. You will be able to determin what type of pressure washer you need to complete most of your household tasks. For some a cheap electric power washer will be able to get the job done. Others will need a more powerful gas model to complete their tasks. Learning the basics like PSI, GPM, and whether or not you need a lot of power are the basics to watch out for. You will also learn that the pump is actually the most important part of a pressure washer and may want to pay a little bit more for a pump of higher quality.
There are a ton of great models in the market, each of which are designed to function in a specific way. The features, PSI and GPM with each model will vary. You should be able to use this website as building block for your decision making process, don’t just take my word for it. Check out what others have to say as well. Figure out what your main uses are, and that will guide you to the best pressure washer for all of your needs. Remember everyone is different and has different needs as well as a different budget. Once you do make a purchase, it is important that you know how to handle every aspect of the machine. Only then will you be able to get the most out of it. Again feel free to contact me at anytime if you have any questions and I will try to answer them to the best of my knowledge.