Powerhouse International is a relatively new brand in the pressure washer market. They are a small family owned business from Lincoln, Nebraska. They only sell electric pressure washers that they have found and tested to he of the highest quality and you can see by their Amazon reviews. Currently They average 4.999 out of 5 stars.
Right now they have just 2 electric pressure washers. They offer The Force 2000 and The Force 1800. On this page I am going to review both models and share some videos of both of them so that you can compare on contrast them so you know you are getting the best electric pressure washer available today.
Video overview and side by side shots of the Powerhouse International electric pressure washers:
This is a YouTube video where you can see the sizes of each pressure washer side by side so that you see some of the neat features that they offer. Right off the bat you will notice some major differences.
The Force 1800 is a lot smaller, has more attachments, and has larger wheels and a lower center of gravity so that you can pull the unit. Hence they call it a “follow me” pressure washer.
On the other hand, The Force 2000 is a larger unit that also includes my favorite accessory, a surface cleaner.
Both electric pressure washers output 1.6 gallons per minute, but The Force 2000 is much more powerful in that it produces a PSI force of 2000 versus The Force 1800 that only produces 1800 PSI. When I say only 1800, that is not a bad thing. It is still very powerful for an electric pressure washer and in my opinion is the perfect power washer for cleaning your car.
Now what sets Powerhouse International apart from their competitors is the fact that they offer an IPB. IPB stands for Initial Power Boost. The Force 1800 has an IPB of 2600 PSI and The Force 2000 has an IPB of 3000 PSI. 3000 PSI is higher than some gas models offer. This is amazing!! If you have a tough stain you are trying to get out where you need a lot of power, you could essentially just feather the trigger and blast it clean.
The Force 1800 Review:
This pressure washer has to be on my list of best electric pressure washers now. I need to update that list and I am sure this will be my new #1. When I first got the box delivered to my door I was amazed at how small the box was. I was thinking that I must have to build this by hand. Is this made by Ikea? To my surprise is was almost completely built right out of the box. Just had to attach the wheels basically.
This truly is a compact pressure washer that features a ton of power in a small enclosure.
My favorite part of The Force 1800 electric pressure washer is that it has a lower center of gravity and 2 wheels so that you can drag it around with out having to worry about it falling over when you yank on it. This is excellent for when you are washing you car and you need to go around back. I know others will say that you could just purchase a larger hose that attaches to the gun. This one comes with a 20′ quick connect hose and that usually is more than enough for most tasks.
Being that it is electric means you do not have to worry about a lot of maintenance and have to pay for gas. Pouring gas can get difficult and causes a mess with some of these new gas cans that are on the market. They say that they are no spill, but they seem to spill way more than the old style.
Anyways, being that it has 1800 PSI and an IPB of 2600 PSI, I have found that it offers more than enough power to clean just about anything around the house except for tough stains on concrete. Even my 3000 PSI gas pressure washer has a difficult time on the concrete though too, so for that we will leave that to a larger commercial grade pressure washer. Cleaning the concrete driveway with a pressure washer is a task that I do only once every 2 years or so.
The Force 1800 comes with a handful of attachments (more than the Force 2000). You get:
- a turbo nozzle that does a great job when you need to concentrate on a small spot.
- an adjustable nozzle that lets you adjust it on the fly from a large fan spray to a pencil point tip.
- a soap canon. These are great for cleaning the car. Just add your soap and you can foam your car to get that gas station car wash feel.
- a brush which I like to use to scrub the floor and patio.
- a 90 degree angle tip that is perfect for reaching up to clean the inside of the gutters. You could also use this to clean underneath you car as well.
What I like:
- competitive price
- doesn’t tip over when you pull on it
- doesn’t leak. Also comes with a wrench to quickly and easily attach/detach your garden hose.
- small and compact for easy storage
- enough power to get almost everything done around the house
- lots of great accessories/attachments included already and they easily attach to the unit for storage
- hose is not super stiff like other I have used.
What I do not like:
- no clear way to store the gun and hose. I just wrap it up and set it on top. Seems to work for now. I do like how all of the attachments easily attach directly to the unit.
Overall this unit is well worth the money. Not only is it priced well but offers all the features you expect out of an electric pressure washer. I just wish it was easier to attach the hose. Maybe they could tweak the design of the top handle so that it is more like how vacuums manage cables. you could wrap it around that.
Check out my unboxing video of The Force 1800:
Washing the car using The Force 1800 Electric Pressure washer and mini review
I will have some action videos up shortly. Check back soon.
The Force 2000 Review:
If you have read my review on The Force 1800, then you will find this one very similar.
The Force 2000 is one of the best electric pressure washers on the market right now. There are however a few downfalls, but that is made up by some major advantages over the competition.
This pressure washer looks very similar to the competition in terms of design. You have a standard stand up unit with a hose real on top. Being how it is designed, when you yank on it to try and move it it can quickly fall over and you have to go pick it up. This is why Powerhouse International’s other pressure washer is such as better design.
When it comes to power this is the best electric pressure washer in terms of power due to its impressive 3000 PSI Initial Power Boost. No other pressure washer that I know of has an IPB. We are talking 3000 PSI. This is getting into the range of gas power. This unit has more than enough power to clean everything around your home and includes a ton of accessories to help you do it.
Those attachments include:
- A FREE surface cleaner. This is on my list of best pressure washer accessories. Using a surface cleaner gets the job done so much faster and more efficient.
- A variable fan nozzle that lets you adjust how wide the spray is on the fly
- A Turbo nozzle that is perfect for concentrating on a certain spot. It spins to help make cleaning more powerful and faster.
- A foam canon. These are great for pressure washing the car. I put in my car wash soap and it soaps down my car for me. Then I just take it off and rinse the car with the variable fan nozzle. This makes washing your car a breeze.
Things I like about the Force 2000:
- Lots of power. The 3000 PSI Initial Power Boost is something that the competition just does not offer
- Super high quality parts at an affordable price
- Includes a surface cleaner and other great attachments
- All attachments are able to be stored on the unit including the gun and the top hose real is a nice touch too
- TSS – Total Stop System. The unit shuts off when not in use so it is not super noisy like a gas unit can be.
- Customer service. Nichole the CEO of Powerhouse International says that customer service is her number 1 concern and will go out of her way to make sure everything is perfect for you.
- I received a custom note written on the box with Nichole’s personal cell phone number and email. Great to see companies that care!
Things I do not like:
- building the surface cleaner was sorta tricky. The screws were not lining up correctly. It would be nice if there was some sort of groove and tough that helped to line them up. Anyways not a huge deal but it did take some extra time to get it fully assembled.
- Does not come with some of the other attachments that The Force 1800 has like the brush and the 90 degree nozzle. There are extra spots for the attachments on the pressure washer itself. Also I am not sure if you can purchase those other attachments or not. I guess I would contact Nichole and I am sure she can work something out.
Overall I highly recommend this pressure washer for anyone who is looking for an electric unit with enough power to do just about anything around the house. You will get a great product that has a 1 year warranty and excellent customer service should anything be wrong. I know some people have received damaged or even cracked units and The company will replace it instantly for you. It also feels great buying from a family owned business versus large greedy corporations.
Here is my unboxing video of The Force 2000:
Please check back later and I will have posted some action videos and my overall review. Currently I am having trouble to find a nice day where it is not too windy.
Here is a video comparison of The Force 1800 vs The Force 2000
Incoming search terms:
UPDATE: There is a newer model of this item: Campbell Hausfeld PW183501AV Electric Pressure Washer, 1900 psi Как штукатурить потолок
Keep your home, driveway and gutters clean and in shape. Continuous maintenance to you home will help it stay in tip top shape and reduce the amount of cleaning time year after year. The Campbell Hausfeld PW1835 is one of the best options you can look into for a powerful pressure washing solution. This unit offers just enough power to get those everyday household tasks done on time. In this review I will show you how the Campbell Hausfeld PW1835 allows you to make maintenance easy and fun.
PSI: 1800 PSI
GPM: 1.5 Gallons Per Minute
Pump: Axial Cam
Detergent System: YES on board tank.
Nozzles: comes with an adjustable fan lance and a turbo nozzle.
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
The Campbell Hausfeld PW1835 is an electrical pressure washer that can be used in any location in your home. It uses 1.5 GPM units of power and 1800 PSI to add in more pressure to the hard to reach areas. Being that is an electric pressure washer makes it extremely convenient. Offering a 120 volt and 14 amp motor to increase the efficiency. If you are not using the pump, it automatically switches off for added energy savings. The Campbell Hausfeld PW1835 offers a swivel adapter to fit on your garden hose. It has a 20-foot high-pressure hose and spray gun, as well as a fan and turbo lance for different needs.
Clean every area in the outdoors or hard to reach areas with the Campbell Hausfeld PW1835. This electric power washer is known for its different hose connections and compact make and model. It offers simple and effective ways to add in more pressure through the hose, allowing you to quickly clean sidewalks or buildings. The Campbell Hausfeld PW1835 deserves a five-star rating for the pressure washing it offers to users even though the average user rating is 4 stars.
When searching for the best small handheld electric pressure washer There are 5 choices you should really consider. I have taken the time to put together my research in this mini guide so that you can find the power washer that suits you the best. The models below are rated at 1500 PSI up to 1800 PSI and are all around the $100 mark. These are low cost but high quality cleaners and if you take care of them should last at least a few years.
Some people like to buy a new electric pressure washer every year because they are hard on them and they just buy the cheapest one they can find. If you take the time to research what you are buying you can purchase a higher quality unit for the same price as something you plan on replacing every year.
Below is a comparison chart as well as pros and cons, and finally some mini reviews of the top rated small pressure washers.
|Brand / Model #||PSI||GPM||My Star Rating||Review||List Price||Buy Now|
|Campbell Hausfeld PW135002AV||1500 PSI||1.5 GPM||Review||Unknown|
|Sun Joe SPX1000||1450 PSI||1.45 GPM||Review|
|THE FORCE 1800||1800 PSI (2600 IPB)||1.6 GPM||Review|
|GreenWorks GW1501||1500 PSI||1.1 GPM||Review||Unknown|
|AR Blue Clean AR118||1500 PSI||1.5 GPM||Review|
Advantages and Disadvantages of the best small pressure washers:
super small pressure washers are an excellent choice for many reasons. Here is a list of some of the advantages of a handheld electric pressure washer:
- They are small and portable – This allows you to bring them just about anywhere. You can keep them inside your boat or car for quick access at any time. They also store nicely in your garage because they do not take up a lot of space.
- They are inexpensive – Most of these units are right around $100. This is a very small investment for a power little machine.
- They are low maintenance – Unlike gas pressure washers you do not have to deal with maintaining an engine, adding oil, and gas. electric pressure washers are very easy to use and can get your cleaning job done quickly with less headaches.
- They are quiet – Gas power washer are very noisy and you should be wearing ear protection when they are in use. On the other hand, these small electric pressure washers are super quiet and best of all the pumps shut off when not in use with the auto stop technology.
- They are eco friendly – Small electric pressure washer do not produce any kind of harmful emissions like that of a gas engine. Some of them are even made out of recycled plastic.
There are some negatives to using a small power washer and depending on your needs you may need to move up into a gas powered unit. Some of the disadvantages of electric pressure washers include:
- They do not produce enough PSI or GPM to deeply clean certain applications. Deep stains in cement are almost impossible to get out with an electric pressure washer. You will need much more in terms of PSI and GPM than an electric model can produce. For this reason you may have to upgrade to a gas powered pressure washer.
- They have non replaceable parts. If the pump fails you cannot replace it without replacing the entire pressure washer. Gas models allow you to replace just about every part.
- They are not fully portable. You still have to have a power source where you can plug in the power cord.
Small Electric Pressure Washer Reviews (2015)
Campbell Hausfeld PW135002AV Review: When it comes to cleaning with water, a garden hose just can’t handle the task. Using a pressure washer can get the job done 10x faster and this handheld unit can do just that. It is perfect for getting small jobs around the house done with little effort. Things like cleaning the driveway, patio, deck, fence, patio furniture, your lawn mower and your car can quickly be cleaned. Just plug the unit into an electrical outlet attach the hose and off you go. The PW135002AV 1500 PSI pressure washer is very lightweight weighing in at just 15 lbs and with is ultra compact design you can store in just about anywhere. You wont be able to clean large areas with this unit as it will most likely take you a ton of time, but for the small tasks this will make your life a lot easier than having to deal with a gas unit. It also has a convenient foot pump Continue Reading…
Sun Joe SPX1000 Review: Sun Joe makes the best selling electric pressure washer on the market today in the SPX 3000 and the new and improved SPX 3001. The SPX1000 is the little brother of the 2. It cost less money and has a little less power but overall is very similar in performance. The unique feature is the size and weight. This little guys weighs just 11.7 pounds and is perfect for the light duty jobs around the house. It is powerful enough to clean wood decks and concrete driveways but anything over 25 sq feet should be avoided as it will take you a very long time. If you have something larger you may want to invest in a more powerful unit. The unit is very slow and tedious so do not expect much if you plan on using it for larger jobs. This unit is surprisingly powerful and affordable however… Read More
THE FORCE 1800 Review: The Force 1800 electric pressure washer is a 5 star beast. Everyone who has used this absolutely loves it. It is super low profile and compact weighing in at just 17 lbs. It products on average 1600-1800 PSI but has an IPB (Initial Power Boost) of 2600 PSI. That puts it on par with a gas powered washer without having to purchase a gas unit. Power House International has done an excellent job with their pressure washers and the Force 2000 is on my list of best electric pressure washers as well. Since this unit is more horizontal than vertical it makes moving it a breeze. You can yank on the cord without having to worry that it will fall over. It will usually just slide with you. The Force 1800 power washer is very powerful, compact, and easy to use. It includes a handful of useful accessories and attachments. I would rate this as the #2 best small pressure washer.
GreenWorks GW1501 Review: If you are looking for a small pressure washer to clean your car this my be one of the best. Not only is it super small and compact, but it also includes a foam cannon which is the perfect accessory for cleaning you car. You can fill up the bottle with your favorite soap and blast your car with foam that deep cleans and breaks apart dirt. This model also works great for cleaning patios and other small surface areas. I love how quite it is and that it weighs only 12 pounds. GreenWorks is not a very well know brand, but is definitely someone you should take notice to. They offer a unheard of 4 year warranty. Most of the warranties you see on other pressure washers are 1 year. Anyone who backs up their product for that long trusts that they have built a quality product. Another major wow factor was that this pressure washer comes fully assembled right out of the box. You can literally start cleaning within minutes of opening the box. The only issue I have with this model is that it is top heavy and is prone to falling over.
AR Blue Clean AR118 Review: This has to be my #1. It is the smallest pressure washer around that produces 1500 PSI. It is so small and lightweight, and it fits just about anywhere. The number 1 reason why I like the handheld design is that my wife loves it! She will not touch a gas power washer for fear of damaging it or just not being able to start it. With the AR118 she can easily plug it in and attach the hose. A flip of the switch and she is cleaning the patio and washing down the furniture. Any tools or power equipment that my wife can use and enjoy is a perfect investment.
–> Click here to get the best deal on the AR118 Today! <<–
Now you should have a better understanding of what a small electric pressure washer can do and which models you should focus on finding the best price. If you are looking for my guide on the overall best electric pressure washer you can read my guide. Some of these units are in that guide even though they are part of the small pressure washer family. You may also want to click on the images below to view the best selling pressure washers.
If you have any questions or concerns or would like me to review a newer model that I have not already done please get in contact with me and I will do my best to address your needs. You can use the comments below or click on the contact page.
Incoming search terms:
Lowes has the Briggs & Stratton POWERflow+ pressure washer on sale for just $179.99 today only. They are open until 10:00PM. If you do not have a Lowes around you, you could try price matching at another store that carries this model. This is 22% off. Normally priced at $229.00sports74.ru
Item #: 637718 | Model #: 020601
I have not researched what stores carry this pressure washer as I find it weird that Briggs & Stratton, who are known for their quality engines, decided to make an electric pressure washer.
Actually Amazon does have the
If you contact Amazon chat they may be able to price match the deal for you. It is worth a shot. It seems like an excellent pressure washer that is backed by a quality name brand. The electric motor can produce 1800 PSI with an unheard of 4.0 GPM for an electric pressure washer. As of writing this article, Amazon only has 8 left in stock, so if you are in the market for a great deal on an electric pressure washer, this may be a good choice.
Their high flow pressure washer allows you to reach the second story of a house due to the increase 4.0 GPM. Seems like a great pressure washer and I would love to get my hands on one to do a full review of it. Click here to read what other have to say about the Briggs and Stratton 20601 electric pressure washer.